In the “Sustainability” services, Shelter rigorously systematizes the international reporting standards with the know-how gained in the field of audit and compliance, in addition to the ability to measure and share the value generated by the Organizations and their projects in the three dimensions of Sustainability: Environmental, Social and Governance/Economic (ESG). In particular, we develop co-creation and partnership relationships by supporting our customers in the entire process of defining their needs up to the implementation, monitoring and reporting of sustainability policies and strategies.
- Sustainability Report and Sustainability Plan
- DNF (Discloure Non-Financial)
- Carbon footprint and Carbon neutrality plans
- Emission Trading Systems
- Support on ESG rating improvement
- Materiality analysis
- ESG based company profile and ESG Tender support
- Energy audit and performance management
- Leed certification
The implementation of sustainability in business models is nowadays an essential key factor to increase the attractiveness, competitiveness and positioning of any organizations.
Phase I HSE Due diligence
Support on Emission Trading Directive
HSE legislative compliance audit in construction site