Compliance Services support our Clients to reach their HSE standards and performances. We assist companies to define, plan and implement
processes and systems able to guarantee the compliance according to legislative and permit requirements, their Corporate Policies / Guidelines
and International Standards. In particular, we offer services to develop and
/ or review the procedures and operational instructions of the HSE management systems defined according to International Standards.
We develop programs and training sessions in order to increase the awareness of environmental and health and safety regulations both nationally and internationally.
- HSE gap analysis identification
- HSE integrated management system definition and implementation
- Improvement and optimization of an integrated HSE system already in place
- Training on the HSE integrated management system
- HSE monitoring plans
- Integration between the hse management system and the “231 system”
- Integrated management system implementation in the context of international projects
- Specific environmental studies
- Monitoring plans for greenhouse gas emissions and calculation of related emissions
Finally, as per our international project experience matured with International Oil Companies (IOCs) and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs) Clients, we are able to support our Clients to develop HSE project packages as per contract and local requirements. In this sense we can develop HSE Mitigation Plans and Procedures as Waste Management, Spill Contingency, First Aid, etc.