Abstract: Support to the Client in order to assure the HSE compliance during the operation phase of a regassification plant. In detail, we work beside the Client in order to ensure the compliance with the higher international standard as established by the shareholder.
Initial Client Situation
To ensure compliance with the stringent environmental requirements, the company needed to identify a partner who assisted it during the operation of its regasification plant.
Assistance on HSE and regulatory issues by a dedicated specialist team on call.
In detail, the environmental technical support is focused on the following sectors:
- Coordination and revision of the documents prepared for the renewal of the Integrated Environmental Authorization.
- Coordination and review of EIA screening documents.
- Coordination and revision of the documents prepared in order to highlight the "non-substantial" changes.
- Coordination and management of Continuous Monitoring Systems of Atmospheric Emissions (CEMS).
- Emission trading (audit, authorization updating procedures and monitoring plan).
- Waste management (audit, waste management plan, implementation of SISTRI).
- Verification of legislative compliance;
- HSE training.Monitoring and Control Plan.
- Data interpretation and technical evaluation of specific environmental survey of the marine environment.
- Preparation and revision of the documentation necessary for the transmission of periodic reports to the Competent Authority and / or to the Control Bodies.
- Authority-Company interface and management of communications to and from the CA.
- Update of the register of applicable laws on a monthly basis and determination of legal obligations, permits and letters entering via database.
- Management of prescriptions from AIA (quarterly submission of the DAP).
- Verification of compliance with EIA requirements.
- Support for fire fighting, HS risk assessments.
- Coordination and revision of the documents prepared for the renewal of the Safety Report pursuant to Legislative Decree 105/2015.